DIY Woven Cross extra large
Finished Dimensions: 30cm x 22cm
Skill level: ★☆☆☆☆
Prepare the Craft Band
Color A: Main Color of the Cross 61cm
Color B: Accent Color of the Cross 61cm
1.Cut 26cm and 35cm
2. Cut the edge of the Craftband in half.
3. Use PPband strip or plastic card to glide between the threads.
4. Prepare 8 strips of KaGOcraft’s Craftband.
① 26cm x 2pc ColorA
② 35cm x 2pc ColorA
③ 26cm x 2pc ColorB
④ 35cm x 2pc ColorB
5. Using 2 strips of Strip ①, intersect the two strips at the center of both strips as shown, and secure with glue.
6. Place Strip ②. Align the edge of the strips. Secure with glue.
6. Arrange ③④ strips as shown.
7. Secure them with glue.
Tip: Wetting Craftband with spray water makes it easier to handle.
8. Turn 45 degree.
9. Join the strips C over B, as shown. The strips should swoop downward.
10.Secure the ends of strips A, D, as shown, leaving 5mm between each strip and alternating securing at the front and the back.
Tip: Pins are helpful to keep Craftband in place.
11. Following the photo, secure the strips of the left right and Bottom.
12.Cut excess and ready to enjoy!